I was going to write out a piece on Christ’s coming to earth and what that means for all of human history, and I still may, but for now you need to get this sermon. Take a listen, then listen again, and be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be dismayed: for Yahweh your God is with you wherever you go. After all, the earth is the Lord’s and the fullness thereof.
- RT @realDailyWire: VIRAL VIDEO: Principal Removes Student With Sign Saying 'Guns Don't Kill People, People Kill People' https://t.co/13syIQ… 4 days ago
- RT @_Theopolis: A look at our chant setting for Psalm 1 https://t.co/Zp5SMcQBNR 1 week ago
- A good read. parbarcollective.com/2018/02/28/we-… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ndwilsonmutters: Behold! An awesome (free!) single from @grayhavensmusic featuring @prophiphop, nestled into a gorgeous film teaser: ht… 4 months ago
- Banner 100 Winner giveaway (250+ Banner Books) banneroftruth.org/us/giveaways/1… via @banneroftruth 4 months ago