This song proclaims of the victory obtained by Christ in His death. John Owen, the great Puritan, would say, “the death of death in the death of Christ.” When Christ came forth from the tomb, He left death behind. Here is John Mark McMillan’s Death In His Grave. The second video is a 9 minute long extended version of the song with some extras. Both are good. Enjoy.
- RT @realDailyWire: VIRAL VIDEO: Principal Removes Student With Sign Saying 'Guns Don't Kill People, People Kill People' https://t.co/13syIQ… 4 days ago
- RT @_Theopolis: A look at our chant setting for Psalm 1 https://t.co/Zp5SMcQBNR 1 week ago
- A good read. parbarcollective.com/2018/02/28/we-… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ndwilsonmutters: Behold! An awesome (free!) single from @grayhavensmusic featuring @prophiphop, nestled into a gorgeous film teaser: ht… 4 months ago
- Banner 100 Winner giveaway (250+ Banner Books) banneroftruth.org/us/giveaways/1… via @banneroftruth 4 months ago