Some publishers are being quite generous this Reformation Day, so go ahead, and take a look at what they have to offer. You may just end up ordering 7 volumes of Calvin’s writing for $89. Maybe a backpack full of books for $5 each? Maybe you have a theology wonk in your family and you need some Christmas gifts? “Ah,” you say, “I don’t like reading.” Well, shame on you, but go ahead and look at the DVD’s and Cd’s for sale too. Dig in and find some gems.
- RT @realDailyWire: VIRAL VIDEO: Principal Removes Student With Sign Saying 'Guns Don't Kill People, People Kill People' https://t.co/13syIQ… 4 days ago
- RT @_Theopolis: A look at our chant setting for Psalm 1 https://t.co/Zp5SMcQBNR 1 week ago
- A good read. parbarcollective.com/2018/02/28/we-… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ndwilsonmutters: Behold! An awesome (free!) single from @grayhavensmusic featuring @prophiphop, nestled into a gorgeous film teaser: ht… 4 months ago
- Banner 100 Winner giveaway (250+ Banner Books) banneroftruth.org/us/giveaways/1… via @banneroftruth 4 months ago