“The increasing breakdown of law and order must first of all be attributed to the churches and their persistent antinomianism. If the churches are lax with respect to the law, will not the people follow suit? And civil law cannot be separated from Biblical law, for the Biblical doctrine of law includes all law, civil, ecclesiastical, societal, familial, and all other forms of law. The social order which despises God’s law places itself on death row: it is marked for judgment.” (R.J. Rushdoony, Institutes of Biblical Law, 4).
- RT @realDailyWire: VIRAL VIDEO: Principal Removes Student With Sign Saying 'Guns Don't Kill People, People Kill People' https://t.co/13syIQ… 4 days ago
- RT @_Theopolis: A look at our chant setting for Psalm 1 https://t.co/Zp5SMcQBNR 1 week ago
- A good read. parbarcollective.com/2018/02/28/we-… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ndwilsonmutters: Behold! An awesome (free!) single from @grayhavensmusic featuring @prophiphop, nestled into a gorgeous film teaser: ht… 4 months ago
- Banner 100 Winner giveaway (250+ Banner Books) banneroftruth.org/us/giveaways/1… via @banneroftruth 4 months ago